Alana de la Garza Spouse, Salary, Siblings, Age, Bio; Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Dress Size, Shoe Size & More
- Alana de la Garza is one of the most successful Mexican actresses in their 40s. She is known for her roles as Connie Rubirosa on the NBC television series Law & Order in its last four seasons through 2010, Law & Order: LA until the show’s conclusion in 2011, and in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. She also portrayed Marisol Delko-Caine on CSI: Miami. Wikipedia
- Born: 18 June 1976 (age 45 years 11 months 6 days), Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Height: 1.75 m
- Spouse: Michael Roberts (m. 2008)
- Parents: Manny Garza
- Children: Liv Elena, Kieran Thomas Roberts
- On May 31, 2008, De la Garza married her long-time partner, writer Michael Roberts, in Orlando, Orange County, Florida. They have two children: a son and a daughter. She is a distant cousin of TV writer-producer René Balcer, with whom she shares a common relative, Juan Cortina, the Rio Grande Robin Hood.